Saturday, July 9, 2011

It's July

I love July! It's my birthday in July! The 4th of July is in July! This is the first year my anniversary will be in July! The likelyhood of it snowing in Utah is basically zero (can't always count on that in June), and the heat actually feels good (unlike August when you get slightly more tired of it).


The past week for us was really fun! On the 4th we went to the parade in Provo, which was really awesome! I think we might make that a tradition! Sadly, my camera battery was dead, so I didn't get pictures of us sitting in our little chairs along the curb, but it was a great time!



Thursday was my birthday! Neither Sean nor I had to go to work so we just had fun all day. After we got up we got ready and went up to my parents house to have Cafe Rio for lunch as well as to celebrate with cake and ice cream! Afterwards I went to the salon with Melissa and McKayla and got a pedicure! Then Sean and I came home and relaxed for a while before we planned to go out to eat at PF Changs! I had honey crusted shrimp--very tasty!


I definitely felt like I was spoiled because the day was wonderful! A few days before my present came in the mail--a sewing machine! I have been so excited about it! It is a basic machine--just what I need! Cuz at this point I still don't know how to work the button hole feature . . . but I've been able to sew a cover for a rocking chair we were blessed to have given to us that will be in the baby's room. My other projects include his blanky for the crib, pillows for his room, and also pillows for our couch downstairs! I'm having a blast with it so far!



This here is the current size of my belly . . . and it's only going to get bigger! Here's to surviving August and September in the heat! :) By then I doubt I'll ever want to have another baby in October! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment