Sunday, September 18, 2011

37 weeks



I went to the doctor on Friday. We discovered that I am already 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced. This all happened without contractions--unless they are extremely mild, cuz I haven't felt anything significant. I was completely shocked. The doctor said he would see me next week--if I'm still pregnant! I don't want to get to psyhed out though... I hear about women walking around for weeks 3 cm dilated, so I'm not gonna get too anxious yet. So far it's working... but Sean isn't helping. He wants to get the baby out as soon as possible! So we'll see! I didn't even consider the option of him being born even a day early, so now it seems like this game has sped up significantly! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. yeah I'm not surprised. haha. I was shocked at how much the baby has grown in these short few weeks! It must be getting cramped in there. Love the nursery! Especially the mobile above the bed. And the crib is adorable! What a great heirloom!

    ReplyDelete