Sunday, October 23, 2011

One Month Old




Today Lincoln is one month old! Today was also the first time we made it to church with him! Yay! We just went to Sacrament Meeting, but it was still an accomplishment--our church is at 9. :) He did pretty well. He slept most of the time, and then when he woke up he was showing hunger signs so I got to make my first trip to the mothers louge. Not as bad as I thought it would me. I think I might go in there with him just to take naps! :) haha. Anyways, above his him on our bed before church: so cute and cuddly. Then I got him dressed in this little outfit that's a handmedown from my cousin Jonathan--Allyson's son. Such a cute little outfit! Too bad baby clothes only ever get worn for a few months and then they're too small. He looks like such a handsome lil' fella!
Weight Update: 8lbs 2 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment