Tuesday, November 22, 2011

aLL SMILES!



These past few days Lincoln just seems older. I took him to be weighed this morning and he's hit 11 lbs 2oz. He's started smiling the last few days, and Sean and I have hit a new level of crazy as we do anything to get a little grin out of him. Its amazing that even though he can't talk he's still able to communicate himself. We know when he's hungry and when he wants to look around at stuff or when he's sick of that and ready for a nap. I'm so glad he's started sleeping more at night as well. The light at the end of the tunnel is finally here! He likes to sleep in the crib best. I think he likes it because it's the most firm. Whenever we put him in the pack and play he gets restless...I have a hunch it's because the bassinet part feels less sturdy than the crib mattress. He still really likes the bath, too. All in all, we just love having him around.
Random sidenote: It may seem too soon, but it's hard for me to not start thinking of other children we hope to have. I've loved every minute of it so far... pregnancy, giving birth, having a newborn etc... that I'm actually excited to do it all again! haha... And we're looking forward to Lincoln having a brother or sister. I was reading the other day on a forum where someone posted about how many kids people were having etc and a lot of moms wrote that they only wanted one child and that one was plenty. Women with a few children pointed out the valuable relationships between siblings as young children and also for people later in life. I love my siblings and so I guess I look forward to seeing my kids love eachother. This is just a moment where I am grateful for family. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment