Monday, December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving!





We spent Thanksgiving in Richfield this year at my grandparents house with some of my extended family. We had a great time eating and hanging out. We went bowling, shooting, black friday shopping, and cruising around. I bought a Christmas tree, which made my day! We also got new pots and pans thanks to my wonderful dad who loves to spoil us! And Lincoln got a new fun toy that he will get to play with when he's a little bigger called the Wonderbug! :) It was a great weekend! I hadn't been down to Richfield since right after Sean and I got engaged, so it felt great to be down there again and reminisce. We also took several photos!

1 comment:

  1. um not to complain or anything but you were an English major. and this blog as about zero details. how am i supposed to creep into your life if there's nothing to learn? jk. but still. it's been a while. if i can i'll try to stop by before heading out for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete