Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012--I hope it's relatively boring! :)

So the title of this post needs to be explained a little. I'm excited about 2012. I'm hoping that it's purpose is to just help Sean and I have opportunities to progress and work towards our goals. I'm not hoping for any major changes or events and I also don't foresee and major changes or events. The past two years have been extremely intense for me:

2010
Feb 19: return home from my LDS mission
May 5: Sean and I get engaged
May 15: My mom is diagnosed with brain cancer
July 30: Wedding Day
Oct: Sean gets a new job at Texas Roadhouse
Nov: Mom has more cancer growth
Dec: Graduate from BYU
Dec: Get a job

2011
Jan: get fired and hired at another job within a week
Feb 5: We find out I'm pregnant!
May: It's a BOY!!
April: Sister Melissa recieves mission call to Poland
August 12: Mom dies after 15 months of fighting cancer
Sept 7: Melissa leaves on her mission
Sept 23: Lincoln Hawke is born 2 weeks early!

Talk about major changes! I'm looking forward to a year where we can spend time working to better our life together as a family. Hopefully by the end we'll be grateful for the blessing and trials we will have had and we will be moving forward adjusting to the changes that have taken place in the last two years. Here's to a great year in 2012!!

1 comment:

  1. Megan you deserve a boring and ordinary year. With that said, you area still one of my heroes for how you have handled every twist abs reign that had come your ready these last few years. Anyway, here's to 2012!

    ReplyDelete