Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Jack at 7 months

For the sake of recording I wanted to write down Jack's milestones. He has had so much happen so fast! He is growing, learning and changing so rapidly I feel like the newborn stage was eons ago.

1. Sitting up unassisted at 5 months
2. First two bottom teeth at 5 months
3. 6 month weight was 19lbs
4. Crawling at 7 months.
5. 7 1/2 months he started pulling himself up on things.
6. Top two teeth started cutting through at 7 months.
7. He likes solid food, but gets easily distracted when I feed it to him, so he often doesn't eat too much of it. So far he's tried pears, bananas, strawberries, peaches, applesauce, carrots and rice cereal. I've definitely taken a waaay different approach to introducing solids with Jack. I've made everything for him myself and not been nearly as consistent feeding it to him as I was with Lincoln.
8. His new nickname is 'Flap Jack' because when he gets excited he flaps his little arms in the air like a little duck.
9. He is a very happy and content baby. He is also very curious about is surroundings and now that he can crawl he can get exactly where he wants to go to check things out.
10. His smile is so contagious and when he's laughing you can't help but laugh as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment