Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Had A GREAT day!

Today was a great day! It's been a while that I've been able to say that on a work day. The last month I have been sooo exhausted. After I get home from work all I want to do is sit down and relax. Which explains why our house has gotten so messy. Chorse like vacuuming or mopping sound tortorous on my fatigued body, so they haven't been done. But tonight-- I vacuumed! and cleaned up our bedroom and bathroom to make it almost spotless! It's been awhile since its looked like this. That's one of the reasons why today was such a great day, because I did all of that cleaning after work, and after going grocery shopping. Finally I have more energy.
Another reason why today was a good day is because I realized that I actually really like my job. I'm getting to know the people I work with more and more. And we also enjoy eachother more and more. I'm getting my tasks down really well and have also seen a lot of success with what I've accomplished for the dental practice. The other reason why I like it is because of the kids. It's always a treat to get to help out the Dr in the back and assist him with the patients. Even though we're doing dental work--something most people don't find enjoyable--I like being able to take care of the kids and make them happy and comfortable. I'm glad its working out.
I'm also really excited to be a mommy. I can't wait to have an ultrasound and actually see him or her. And I can't wait to find out if it's a him or her! Sean and I are both so excited to be parents. It's been something that we've almost bonded over from the beginning because we were both eager to start a family.
And finally--I'm really happy its starting to feel like spring! The weather has been wonderful!

What a good day...

2 comments:

  1. yay for wonderful days! I love that feeling of settling in a new job and getting into a routine. Aren't families great blessings?! not only do you have yours with Sean but also your family in highland. I've been thinking lately what a great blessing it is to be a big sister- who knew younger siblings look up to us so much?! You're so lucky that your family is so close by and that you have so many chances to serve them and hang out with them. i'm grateful the missions taught us how to recognize needs and how our talents can fulfill them. anyways. this is long. love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm glad you had a good day. It is kind of funny how work days are not usually associated with good days, huh? ANYWAY... I didn't comment on your last post b/c work is insane and I read it real quick and then had to work some more, but i just want to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm seriously so happy for you guys. I hope to see y'all soon!

    ReplyDelete