Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Joke of the Day

I haven't really written on my blog lately because nothing overly exciting seems to be going on. I'm still working. I'm still pregnant. Sean is still working and still going to school. So yeah, not much has changed. So, I thought I would share something that have made me laugh. Today I had the pleasure of going to a Dr's appointment with my mom. Melissa was brining her, so they picked me up on their way to Utah Valley Medical Center. In the waiting room was a little bucket with candy. I picked out a Laffy Taffy for my mom and read the following joke:

"How do you make an orange laugh?"

"Tickle it's navel."
It was pretty fun to be in a waiting room laughing our heads off at Laffy Taffy jokes as silly as this one. And my mom sure got a kick out of that one!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad she finds laughter so easily :) thats something I would choose to have if i was going through something so difficult as she is.

    ReplyDelete