Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tidbits

So I thought I would just post a few highlights of our life in the last few weeks:

1) I can't believe I haven't already talked about this, but my sister Melissa recieved her mission call to Warsaw, Poland! She reports September 7th! So exciting!

2) Two weekends ago my mom was admitted to the hospital for a few days with blood clots in her lungs. Very scary. She continues to have a glowing spirit about her and we can't help to love to make her laugh! Especially Sean.

3) Last weekend we took a little two-night trip to Las Vegas. We stayed with Sean's sister, Lisa, and had a blast with all his nieces and siblings down there. We saw Thor, ate at the Rainforest Cafe on the strip, and I 'donated' a dollar to the slot machines. :)

4) Sean started Summer term at UVU. He's got a full schedule. English is one of his classes right now . . . so I'm thinking we're both going to be working on some homework for the next few weeks. :)

5) Recently my tummy has definitely popped out! I bought my first pair of maternity pants two weeks ago thanks to my Aunt Angela who gave me a giftcard to the maternity store. Let me tell you, these things are God's gift to women! How come no one ever told me how amazingly comfortable they would be? Especially after I spent weeks trying to squeeze into my jeans using hair elastics to hold the button sort of together! Also, my Aunt Allyson sent me a bunch of maternity clothes that I am very excited to wear! Including the cutest maternity dress I have ever seen! And to top off #5, Thursday is the big day! Our first ultrasound! We will be finding out what we're having, so stay tuned for exciting news! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment